Tijmaf Innovation Services
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Tijmaf Innovation Services is a business management firm, majorly into ICT Education, Installation and Consulting services.
- Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors and outgoing products for shipping.
- Reject all products and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
- Read blueprints, plans, and specifications to understand the requirements of products and services.
- Measure product dimensions, examine functionality and compare the final product to the specifications.
- Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Teach the production team about quality control concerns to improve product excellence.
- Supervise the production process.
- Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 1 – 5 years work experience.
- Certification in quality control is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Good math and technical skills.
- Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.