BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Tester
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Department: IT Operations
Employment Type: Full-Time
Minimum Experience: Entry-level
- As the QA Specialist, you will ensure solutions are working as expected/documented by the BA without any errors or bugs (Functionality).
- Ensuring the performance of the application is as expected & meets the need.
- Assure the ongoing operation and maintenance of the contracted software work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the mobile application.
- Assure the process for contracting software is adequate
- Analyze functional specs for completeness & testability.
- Analyze test output, identify discrepancies, clearly document defects, and propose options for issue resolution.
- Assist in the development and execution of test cases of all complexity and risk.
- Verifies that the application functions according to expected results and system requirements
- Familiar with coding standards and various technologies (PHP, SQL, JAVA, etc.).
- IAT Test report.
- B.Sc. Degree
- At least 1 year of Quality Assurance and Software Testing
- ISTQB Certified Tester, Foundation Level (CTFL)
- Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA)
- User support experience
- Knowledge of and experience in the IT Industry is a plus
- Proficient knowledge of testing tools and processes
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Have excellent execution skills and are passionate about achieving excellence
- Enjoy analytical thinking and have problem-solving capabilities
- Enjoy collaborating with others, building relationships
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
- Are used to working in/with a large team
What’s in it for You
- You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people. You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online