BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Terragon is Africa’s fastest-growing enterprise marketing technology company. We aggregate and enrich difficult-to-source consumer data, generating measurable outcomes for telco’s, banks, and larger brands. Terragon uses its on-demand marketing cloud platform, attribution software, and deep analytics capability to enable thoughtful, targeted omni-channel access to 100m+ mobile-first African consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Investigating product quality to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Tracking quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defects counts
- Process setting up for critical Telco applications launch and SLA handling for Telco critical applications.
- Hands-on experience with Automation tools and improving the documentation quality
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years working experience as a QA Engineer
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in working on Agile processes and practices setting up & ensuring Telco applications delivery Quality Assurance.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.