Workplace Centre Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer
Location: Lagos (Preferable mainland)
Job Type: Full Time
- Engage community members on expanding access to qualitative and affordable primary healthcare system
- Coordinate field survey and meetings with the healthcare providers in informal communities on regular basis
- Facilitate training programs for community orthodox and complementary/traditional healthcare providers
- Coordinate awareness and health improvement programs for different groups in the community
- Monitor and supervise the activities of healthcare providers in informal communities to ensure that their activities align with regulatory standards
- Collate, analyze, record and store field data from the healthcare providers in informal communities on monthly basis
- Process necessary payments for project’s service providers or any other stakeholders.
- Support informal healthcare practitioners in operational ethical improvement and standard setting.
- Provide regular field and activities reports on the project.
The incumbent will have the following characteristics;
- A degree or other cognate qualification in Public Health or Community Health
- 2 years’ experience in managing public health or community health
- Membership of relevant healthcare professional associations is an added advantage
- Good knowledge in health program management
- Ability to work in a team and bring new innovations to programs and projects
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint, healthcare graphics and other healthcare management software applications for analysis, reporting and presentations.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] with Role (Eg Project Officer) applying for as subject