An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the position below:
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Job Title: Project Manager – Construction
- Manage and Coordinate multidiscipline engineering, procurement, construction/installation and commissioning activities to ensure the project is executed in a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely manner in line with client requirements.
- Manage medium to large scale multi-package and multi discipline EPC projects.
- Ensure assigned projects are completed within budget and schedule
- Prepare detailed construction cost estimates and documentation for project funding authorization
- Develop scope of work, prepare budgets, solicit bids and proposals
- Work with appropriate leadership to obtain funding approvals; eloquently and accurately present and defend the project scope and associated costs.
- Monitor progress, financial control, and ensure project quality
- Ensure project/site engineers and teams have appropriate resources and recurrently maintain budgets and timelines
- Develop, maintain and communicate multipackage and multidiscipline project execution strategy and coordinate its implementation.
- Ensure every document generated by the project resources allocated is prepared, checked and approved in accordance with the company’s quality management systems and project quality plans.
- Manage the activities of project team including engineers, site supervisors, consultants, and contractors
- Oversee or participate in the pre-qualification and bid evaluation process for consultants, contractors, and other vendors
- Interact with governmental and regulatory agencies to ensure that projects comply with applicable legal rules and regulations
- Perform any other duties as may be required by IESL management
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering
- 12– 15 years relevant work experience
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.