Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL)
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL) (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Reference Number: REQ174432
Employment Type: Full time
- We are looking for a Fit-Out Project Manager for our P&DS team.
- This role will be working for blue-chip corporates on commercial offices, luxury retail and leisure / entertainment schemes.
What this job involves:
- Accountable for day to day delivery of all project management tasks.
- Develop the client brief and Project Execution Plans to suit the specific requirements of the project.
- Undertake full design management and manage design teams in the development of design solutions to meet the client’s expectations and budget.
- Fully manage and handle local government approvals process.
- Administer complex contracts, proactively managing and confirming the compliance of contractors/consultants to the contract terms and conditions.
- Assist with the compilation of tender documents and critically reviewing tender returns, contract negotiations, award of contracts and client reporting.
- Develop project documentation, programs, master budget etc.
- Produce reports to suit relevant stages of the projects.
- Deliver projects within the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed at the business case/client brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality.
- Monitor and report on the contractor’s progress against the contract program.
- Manage consultant teams to ensure that the contractor’s design is done in compliance with the contract.
- Manage consultant teams to ensure that the built product is compliant with the contract
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- Degree Qualification is preferred but not essential.
- Extensive experience in managing delivery of fit-out projects in the region.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with a fluent proficiency in English.
- International safety qualification / recognition an advantage but not essential.
- Professional Memberships are an advantage but not essential.
What You Can Expect From Us
- We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
- Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online