The University of Ibadan is the oldest and most prestigious Nigerian University. A research intensive postgraduate University, it has attained a position of eminence in various disciplines and remains a major player in the development of the much needed human capital in Africa.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Programme Analyst
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Applicants must possess 5 “O” Level credits pass (WASSCE/NECO/GCE)
including English Language and Mathematics plus a Degree /HND in Computer Science / Information Technology and other related discipline
Conditions of Service
As obtainable in Federal Universities in Nigeria
CONTISS 07 (N590,191.00 – N868,105.00)
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward application letters, two (2) photocopies of their certificates, detailed Curriculum Vitae (15 copies) stating:
- Full Names,
- Postal / E-mail Address,
- Mobile / Telephone numbers,
- Date of Birth,
- Marital Status,
- State of Origin and Local Government,
- Full Qualification(s) with Dates,
- Work experience
- Names and Address of three (3) Referees
All Applications should be forwarded to:
University of Ibadan,
Ibadan – Oyo State.
- Applicants should also indicate in their Curriculum Vitae the position applied for.
- Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to send Confidential Reports on letter-head direct to the Registrar, Attention: Deputy Registrar (Human Resource and Development/Non-Academic), University of Ibadan, from whom further details may be obtained.
- They should also advise their Referees to state in their Confidential Reports, the position applied for and the Department/Unit where the position is based in the University.
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged