BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Fosad Consulting – Our client, an indigenous Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company is looking to hire technically sound individuals for the position below in their Lagos, Warri and Offshore bases:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Offshore, Delta
Reporting Line: Production Operations Manager
Job Category: Full Time/Rotational
- Accountable for operations and facilities maintenance to ensure operational reliability and zero down time.
- Position is accountable for process and operations safety performance and logistics support for operations.
- Supervise, monitor and control of oil and gas production activities and utility systems to ensure that production targets are achieved.
- Control well production operations to produce crude oil and gas at the required levels to meet the Company’s production targets.
- Monitor well head and process equipment and coordinate the regular maintenance and repair of facilities & wells.
- Ensure that areal barriers are maintained and that safety notices are prominently displayed in all work areas.
- Coordinate with Asset management team to use reservoir data to optimize production.
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Bachelor of Engineering degree in a core engineering discipline (Petroleum or Production). A Master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- 10 years oil field operations experience, preferably in Well Head operation or Process Plants operation.
- Possession of relevant work certifications.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.