We will explain how to apply for Aldelia Group Recruitment 2019/2020. We will talk about things like recruitment process , application process, salary and application portal. etc.
Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Engineer
Location: Kano City
Reports to: Production manager
- The Production Supervisor manages and coordinates the activities of production personnel engaged preparing and packaging of finished products, including providing leadership, direction and facilitation on multiple production lines
- Start production equipment
- Check conformity between actual production stock and Origyn stock
- Requesting of Raw & Packaging material required per shift “check possibility of order and delivery form and provide the team leader with the batch number
- Check Raw material at reception such as “batch number, quantity, status in Origyn and pallet number”
- Ensure smooth production running and working to achieve the shift plan
- Deal with shift issues such as “Raw material loss, abnormality, origin, equipment…etc..”
- Ensure all production test are preformed
- Check all finished product pallet before transferring to warehouse.
- Evaluate new production operators
- Record DSR on the excel sheet and monitoring KPIs
- check all starting data and ensure conformity
- Fluency in Hausa Language is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field required
- 3 years’ food industry plant experience
- Ability to create and follow schedules
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skills
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.