Sterling Bank Plc
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager – Sterling Alternative Finance
Job Type: Full-time
- Responsible for gathering feature requests, scheduling releases, and coordinating sprints as well as drive activities of the product to achieve preset targets.
- This includes managing product development and operations to achieve and sustain desired service standards, competitive advantage milestones within specified period.
- Provide clear descriptions and outline (of the product/ issues that arise per time) for easy comprehension by the development/ tech support team
- Develop and drive execution of sales strategies to achieve preset targets per period
- Deliver periodic status reports to stakeholders to show correlation performance and return on investment
- Provide strategic support for sales and marketing post-launch, providing guidance and monitoring to ensure target achievement
- Lead stakeholder engagement and secure commitments across multiple business lines (as may be required)
- Ensure optimum value generation from the bank’s investment in assigned products
- Ensure daily and periodic review of performance trend to generate new insights
- Carry out industry survey and competitor analysis to study trends and make recommendation to the bank
- Collaborate with extant stakeholders to ensure deliverables are met
- Monitor product life cycle and contribute to product modifications or new products initiatives and activities through feedback from the field
Qualifications / Experience
- First Degree in relevant discipline. Professional qualification would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online