BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Implement procurement policies, processes and strategies, ensuring plans are aligned with organizational objectives.
- Develop and maintain effective long-term relationships with existing and potential suppliers in the industry.
- Conduct periodic supplier / contractor performance evaluation for quality improvement and provide / discuss outcome with suppliers.
- Manage regulatory compliance procedures related to procurement.
- Develop or improve on procedures to maintain the efficiency of sourcing operations.
- Identify, negotiate and realize cost saving initiatives that deliver value in the procurement of goods and services.
- Work with the legal team to negotiate terms of contracts and SLAs.
- Liaise with unit heads to determine their product and service needs and ensure 100% on-time delivery, proactively identify risks and address issues.
- Deliver stronger control, accuracy and integrity across core business processes and systems.
- Maintain and update supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Ensure adherence to all safety, health, and environmental rules and regulations.
- Keep abreast of changing industry trends.
- Compile and maintain a purchasing manual.
- Following and enforcing the company’s process.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of processes, policies and systems.
- Proficient computer skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to negotiate, establish and administer contracts.
- Talent in negotiations and networking.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online