Reckitt Benckiser (RB)
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- As a Procurement Manager- Nigeria with RB, you’ll have the freedom to set the direction and lead the strategy across the region.
Working in an autonomous role but leading an international team, you’ll be responsible for aligning our procurement strategy with our regional goals. You’ll:
- Lead local teams
- Prioritise and manage cross-functional projects
- Nurture lasting relationships and ensure we work with the best suppliers
- Manage audits and raise supplier performance
- Lower costs and risks whilst continuously improving quality and service.
You’ll succeed because:
You can successfully build high-performing teams, even when spread across different countries. You:
- Have led procurement or supply chain teams in a multinational environment, for at least 10 years
- Challenge others and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Are a strong negotiator who wants autonomy and the freedom to take decisions
- Are at your best in a fast paced, results-orientated business
- MBA (Purchasing, Supply or Economics related areas)
- Languages: Fluency in English, second language desirable
- Management experience of a country portfolio
- Ability to deal effectively with “conflictual objectives between functions and regions”
- Ability to understand commercial and financial impact of purchasing decisions on
You’ll love it because:
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
- Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online