Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Operator – Golden Pasta / Snacks
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Operate the human-machine interface of the machinery to start up the plant, run the production lines and shut down.
- Conduct continuous inspection and monitoring of key process parameters to identify abnormality and make necessary adjustment. Implements the proper response, including notifying the supervisors.
- Regularly check product output to correct quality defects and any machine related flaws
- Perform autonomous maintenance on the process lines to prevent breakdown.
- Responsible for maintaining detailed reports of operations.
- National Diploma (ND) in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- At least 3 years related experience.
The Person Must:
- Be able to read and interpret flow diagram
- Possess good mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skill.
- Have basic computer skill.
- Have good communication skill.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online