BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal Technology Solution Engineer
Job ID: 21000RR6
Job: Pre Sales
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Provide direction and specialist knowledge in applying the Oracle technology to client business. Facilitation of customer business requirements understanding through discoveries, presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sales cycle and beyond.
- As a Principal Client Engineer, you will be responsible as the expert for leading enterprise architecture level support engagements with key clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Acts as a technical advisor to these customers in promoting the adoption of oracle technologies that will meet customer’s business requirements.
- Focus on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions which may lead to unlimited license agreements.
- Develop and deliver outstanding Oracle presentations, innovative propositions and design end to end solution architectures.
- Lead any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advise internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience.
- 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features.
- Thorough knowledge of Oracle Database, Analytics and Middleware.
- In depth knowledge of competitors.
- Demonstrated enterprise architecture and project management skills.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills, needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing techniques.
- Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- A / BS Degree or equivalent. Advanced Degree highly desirable.
- TOGAF certification is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
- Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English.