BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
So, We will explain how to apply for Price Waterhouse Cooper Recruitment 2019/2020 Financial Advisor/Marketer. We will talk about things like the recruitment process, the application process, salary and application portal
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. It is this focus which informs the services we provide and the decisions we make. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Africa we’re the largest provider of professional services with close to 400 partners and over 9,000 people in 34 countries.
Front Desk Officer
- Job Type: Permanent
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Customer Care
Reference Number: 125-NIG00214
Job type: Permanent
Department: Internal Firm Services
- This position is often the first point of contact with the firm and reflects the firm’s image to clients. Thus, working relationships are with PricewaterhouseCoopers client, contractors, vendors, suppliers and staff members which place the position at the front end of the office drive for a positive image.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Enhance clients’ perception of PwC by providing distinctive and personalized response to visitors and callers and facilitating effective communication.
- Communicate courteously with clients and staff members by email, letter and face to face.
- Take and receive messages for various personnel.
- Communicate complaints or any major issue to appropriate personnel.
- Receive, sort, distribute and keep accurate records, of incoming and outgoing correspondences with clients.
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Co-ordinate and organize booking of meeting room and appointments.
- Call-in and pick-up delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, and DHL etc.).
- Manage the reception area and report issues promptly.
- Any other related assignment to job functions.
Recent Trending Jobs:
- UBA Recruitement
- Ericsson Careers
- Airtel Careers
- General Electric Careers
- GTBank Recruitment
- Viju Milk Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Proficiency in the use of computer – internet skills including e-mails, group messaging, MS office (word, excel, outlook, access)
- Highly organized and ability to cope with competing demands
- Personable/highly presentable
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Problem-solving skills
- Previous experience will be an added advantage in similar customer relations job function
- Ability to speak other language (s) will be an added advantage
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- You should be within 18 to 35 year of age
- Consider your physical and mental health before application
Price Waterhouse Cooper Recruitment Process
It appears as though you need the job seriously, perhaps you wish to apply on the Prophet Nigeria site Here, follow the simple steps below, by following the steps, we guarantee you a fruitful application
- Stage 1. Set up your CV
- Stage 2. Send or transfer your CV on their site
- Stage 3. Use the “Occupation Title” as the subject of the mail
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Price Waterhouse Cooper jobs
pwc nigeria graduate recruitment 2019
pwc nigeria recruitment
pwc graduate trainee 2019
pwc recruitment 2019
To apply for this job please visit pwc_africa.recruitmentplatform.com.