Willers Solutions Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Willers Solutions Limited is a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pre-Sales Implementation Consultant (IT Infrastructure & Cloud)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Comfortable representing the company on prospect demos, client engagements, and wherever else a technical product expert is needed to support new business and existing client adoption of ActivEdge’s products.
- Share technical best practices, implementation paths and successful technical case studies with clients
- Actively support the Customer Success and the Sales team by parsing client requests into technical solutions.
- Identify scalable ideas and solutions that help drive future product enhancements
- Respond to tender documents, write reports and business support literature.
- Provide High Level project cost Estimation (HLE) and quotes.
- Prepare network or infrastructure Visio topology diagrams, write Standard Operating Procedures, maintenance plans and provide status reports as required, participate in data calls and other operational and maintenance tasks
- Self-starter requiring minimal oversight and direction is a must for this role.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the OSI and TCP/IP network models and provide examples
- Volume and type of technical certifications within a quarter and half a year
- Measure of presales influence on number of leads converted (prospects to customer)
- Speed accuracy and volume (number) of POC’s delivered according to plan and requirement.
- Number of Projects delivered according to project plan and defined milestones
- Result of Customer Satisfaction Survey/Index
- Innovative ideas and solutions implemented.
- Requires a B.Sc. in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering or similar; 5+ years overall IT experience (in lieu of a degree) working in a systems integrator environment.
- Experience with Cloud Architectures and Delivery
- Experience with Cisco network technologies
- Experience with Microsoft and VMware
- Experience with HP and IBM infrastructure technologies
- Experience with Fortinet and Palo Alto security technologies
- Preferred skills in Cisco, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, Azure, AWS, F5 LTM, GTM and AFM modules proficiency will be an advantage
- Excellent communications skills and ability to interact with clients
- Significant experience with supporting and maintaining load balancers to include their set-up, maintenance, upgrades and replacement.
- UNIX/Linux System Administration experience
- Understanding of web services and REST APIs
- Experience with TCPDump, Wireshark and analyzing network traffic
- Strong knowledge of networking, infrastructure, cloud and security principles, and understanding of complex interconnections with Load Balancers and other enterprise network technologies.
- Relevant Product based certifications such as Microsoft, IBM, HP, F5, AWS, Cisco, VMware, Fortinet, Nutanix desired.
- Experience using performance monitoring tools like Solarwinds, PRTG, Appdynamics to assist in troubleshooting and evaluating performance issues
- Working knowledge of Linux operating systems (CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Experience Installing, configuring, and maintaining network hardware, software, devices and appliances in support of TCO infrastructure
- Experience with Installing, configuring, and maintaining server and storage solutions on-premise and in the cloud.
- Experience with Installing, Configuring and maintaining network security solutions.
- Experience with supporting and maintaining wireless networks
- Intermediate knowledge of networking and systems administration; and the ability to troubleshootproblems.
- Time to respond to proposal requests.
- Ability to meet set timelines for POC and project implementations.
- Ability to quickly synthesize feedback, offer creative solutions, and manage client expectations within the scope of the existing product offerings Eager to learn and maintain deep technical knowledge of the product offering.
- % of active leads that successfully goes through the pre-sales process.
- % of proposals that were not sent back to the team for rework
- Learning Speed: Rate at which you are able to learn New Technologies
- Effective utilization of skills and knowledge acquired during trainings/professional certification to assigned job responsibilities
- Effectiveness of written & oral communication skills.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS word format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.