Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PR Manager (Corporate Affairs)
- We are looking for a PR and Corporate Affairs Manager who has gained ideally seven years of relevant PR experience in shaping and directing the company’s government affairs and communications strategy.
- Establish a constructive and efficient government relationship network and improve the communication mechanism with government agencies according to the business planning of Transsion Holdings.
- Formulate public relations work plans for government, responsible for maintaining and developing the relations with government agencies
- To expand government resources, obtain government support and create a good business operating environment for the business of Transsion.
- Pay close attention to the status and changes of relevant government policies, and provide professional opinions and suggestions for the business operations and major decisions for Transsion Holdings.
- Responsible for following up the implementation of government, coordinating and reception work, drafting publicity information documents;
- Participate in related public affairs activities on behalf of our company, improve the Transsion Holdings’ awareness and brand image in public;
- Assist in applying for relevant business qualifications or certificate licenses if necessary;
- Flexible handling of various emergency matters with capable emergency public relations ability, establish and improve public relations early warning mechanism to avoid potential government public relations crisis
Candidate’s Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication, or a related field, from a reputable institution.
- MSc degree in Communications, Marketing, Public and Media Relations, or any related field required.
- Must have at a minimum of 7 years of related experience in a PR, Marketing communications, Corporate affairs or government relations role, with 3 years being in a managerial or supervisory role,
- Must possess a significant experience in developing and executing public affairs, government relations and communications strategies, with vital access to government connections and resources, and a strong familiarity with the working style of government regulatory units.
- Must live or work in Abuja
- Age range: 30-35 years old
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a demonstrated excellence in strategic communications.
- Extensive Nigerian government-relations experience with a firm understanding of the Nigerian political and media landscape, with the the ability to implement a multifaceted public affairs strategy.
- Solid management qualities including strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence, and the ability to delegate responsibilities, and adhere to management directives
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.