Rite Foods Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Rite Foods Limited is a truly world class, proudly Nigerian Foods and Beverages manufacturing company which began food production in March 2008. Our company is a major player in the sausage segment of the food industry and is gradually gaining market share in the soft drinks and energy drinks’ segment of the beverage industry in Nigeria.
Rite Foods Limited manufactures under high ethical standards and hygienic conditions to produce quality products that are fit for consumption.
- We need hands-on, smart and versatile Power Plant Operator to support in maintaining efficient and reliable plant operations that will ensure continuous supply of reliable power for the achievement of company’s goals and objectives.
Requirements / Qualifications
- OND or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in operating power plants and participating in their maintenance.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional, dynamic and truly world-class team.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of strategic business partners / leaders.
Application Closing Date
9th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.