Redwire Marketing Consulting
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Redwire is a strategic marketing and brand design consultancy in Nigeria. We help clients learn more about their brands, customers, businesses and communications, and then maximize these assets to improve performance and increase profits. We know the science of marketing, but we know the art of it too and are highly skilled at fusing the two for our clients benefit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Group Managing Partner
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the Personal Assistant to the Group Managing Partner (GMP), you will beresponsible for providing high-level administrative support by handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings.
Specific job functions include:
- Acting as first point if contact and answering phone calls
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports and correspondence
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the MP is well prepared for meetings
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming correspondence including emails
- Coordinating the GMP’s calendar and maintaining the appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences and teleconferences
- Documenting minutes of meetings where appropriate
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Conducting research and developing presentation for the GMP on various areas as assigned
- Providing administrative support for the effective running of the office when required
- Reminding the GMP of important tasks and deadlines
- Ensuring necessary records are maintained that can readily provide current, accurate and accessible information
- Implementing and maintaining procedures / administrative system
- Organizing events and conferences
- Liaising with staff, vendors and clients
- Other duties as assigned.
- Digital Native
- Ambitious self-starter
- Passionate, dynamic and proactive
- Smart, sharp-witted, reliable and dependable
- Strong communicator and creative thinker
- Implementer and Problem Solver
- High attention to details
- Relating and networking skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Resides within Ikoyi, VI or Lekki Phase 1 axis (compulsory)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or related field
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience as a Personal or Executive Assistant
- Knowledge of Office Management systems and procedures
- Knowledge of Database Management
- Microsoft Office tools proficiency
- Socially conscious and interested in contributing to the development of the country.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.