BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Packet Core – Integration Engineer
- As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology.
- This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Ae you in?.
Our Exciting Opportunity
- We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system.
- Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity.
- Your work will in part form our customer legacy.
- Support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- Work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- Understand technical E2e
- Execute test
- Script & code
- Have knowledge sharing and collaboration skills.
To Be Successful in the Role You Must Have
- Education: B.Sc in Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum years of experience: 5
- Domain experience: Packet Core
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online