BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technology Cloud Sales Representative – Nigeria Telco sector
Reference No.: 21000K60
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
What You Should Know
- Oracle is leading the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses across the globe to turn untapped potential into real business value.
- You will connect the biggest enterprises of today with the tools to compete in the digital economy of tomorrow.
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure has reimagined cloud for the most important enterprise applications. It runs with a Generation 2 offering and provides consistent high performance and unmatched governance and security controls across all Cloud Services from Oracle such as Autonomous and Cloud at Customer.
- Autonomous Database is the world’s first autonomous data management in the cloud to deliver automated patching, upgrades, and tuning – including performing all routine database maintenance tasks while the system is running – without human intervention. This new autonomous database is self-driving, self-securing, and self-repairing, which helps to eliminate manual database management and human errors.
- Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service provides full Oracle Databases hosted on Oracle Exadata Database Machine. Exadata Cloud Service is offered on Oracle Cloud, using state-of-the-art Oracle-managed data centers.
- Whilst Oracle Database Exadata Cloud at Customer delivers the world’s most advanced database cloud to customers who require their databases to be located on premises. Oracle Gen 2 Exadata Cloud at Customer uniquely combines the world’s #1 database technology and Oracle Exadata, the most powerful database platform, with the simplicity, agility, and elasticity of a cloud-based deployment. It is identical to Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service, but located in customers’ own data centers and managed by Oracle Cloud experts.
- If you are looking to take the next step in your career by offering great effective, efficient, and commercially viable solutions to your clients, then one of our Tech Cloud sales roles could be your springboard to success.
- We have exciting new opportunities opening up working with Oracle’s Cloud sales teams. So if you are passionate, entrepreneurial, innovative, and believe in being consultative and having fun whilst you work, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Having a sense of humor in what can be a pressure environment helps, and the rewards for your contribution include a compensation and benefits package and a continuous training program in a structured environment that are world class.
What You’ll Do
Be the vital piece of the puzzle that connects us to the millions of businesses that need our help to evolve. You will:
- Lead IaaS / PaaS technology deals across its assigned customer territory leveraging world leading cloud offerings from Oracle: Cloud at Customer, Autonomous Database and OCI. Aiming to Land– Use – Expand deals into IT and LOB targets to realize value for customer that lead for continuous use and expansion
- Promote and evangelize Oracle products to selected customers, partners, and internal audiences
- Develop relationships and collaborate with our partners to define, recommend, and drive sales
- Develop and execute a sales plan that provides complete territory and sector specific coverage
- Develop appropriate sales programs and solutions; maintain up-to-date competitive information and compile regional success stories
- Meet with senior customer contacts to build credibility and develop lasting relationships
- Engage with Pre-Sales support for customer meetings to develop customer discussions further
- Lead successful go-to-market campaigns by working closely with internal marketing specialists
- Contribute and lead in account planning, customer/market analysis, and strategy sessions
Required Skills / Experience
What You’ll Bring:
Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world. We also look for:
- A strong interest in technology, passion for sales and strong communication skills.
- 4+ years of experience in direct software sales, including Cloud Service experience.
- Solution seller: able to understand quickly business needs and establish trust
- Able to drive a high value of active opportunities at speed, at the same time, closing deals within aggressive timescales
- IT and LOB: Able to confidently pitch Autonomous and Oracle Cloud to both IT and LOB audiences
- Connected: Able to use Oracle ecosystem to navigate within a customer to identify targets and opportunities
- High levels of prospecting skills: targeting, find the names, cold calling, get the meeting – searching for non-traditional contacts outside installed base data and using all methods to interact with them
- Cloud confident: Able to outline the full Oracle Cloud picture and explain Universal Credits commercials
- Hands-On: Able to personally demo or give quick hands-on example of Autonomous usage “on the spot”, without needing to always engage technical resources
- Advanced technical skills in area of specialization
- Value driven: Able to identify real use-cases for Cloud in the customer that drive value for the customer and can lead to rapid expansion of original deals
- Optimistic and positive mind set, eager to interact and influence people, driven by winning and resilient
- Disciplined: daily reporting on activities, systematic fast execution
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
- Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory. Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities. Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support. Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share. Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency.
- Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years field sales experience including technology sales experience. Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Oracle business. Business development, prospecting and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory / account development. Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online