BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
The GIG group is a holding company for a number of subsidiaries with interests in key sectors of Nigeria’s economy. As a Management outpost, it synthesizes the managerial and strategic needs of the subsidiaries, drives the vision and positions the firms for competitiveness.
Operations Supervisor, Pick-Up Services
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
- The Operations Supervisor, Pick-up Services co-ordinates, monitors and reports all operational activities of pick-up service and the pick-up center while promoting the goodwill of the GIGM brand through the delivery of excellent customer experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate pick-up service activities across all GIGM Pick-up locations
- Identify, create and grow new pick up points working with the Operations Managers (OM) across different locations
- Re-route & Rescheduling bookings
- Make advance and online travel bookings for Guests
- Collate and follow up with daily Pick-up requests
- Submit daily Pick-up-service reports
- Create and maintain Guests/ reservation records
- Resolve pick-up service issues by clarifying the Guests’ complaints either via phone, email or in person
- Escalate traveling reschedule & pick-up challenges to the appropriate unit(s) within the GIGM Operations team
- Serve guests by providing product/ service information related to Pick-up Service, Trip scheduling, fares and payment methods.
- Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders for enhanced productivity
- Adhere to company policies on guaranteed reservations and no-shows
- Promote/ Cross sell the GIGM online booking app and other Company products and services
- Lodge daily sales and conduct sales reconciliation with the head office accountant
- Perform other assigned duties.
- B.Sc. qualification or its equivalent in a relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years customer service or operations experience
- Experience within a service and/or an e-commerce environment is an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and numeracy skills.
Personality Requirements / Traits:
- Must be customer-centric
- High level of integrity
- A self-starter with supervisory / leadership abilities
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover letter and CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates within Lekki and its environs will be contacted.