Trevari Oil and Gas Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Trevari Oil and Gas Limited is a leading privately- owned Oil and Gas firm active in the downstream sector. Trevari Oil and Gas Limited seeks to have a divergent objective to maintain and operate its rigs and fleet in accordance with all governing laws and regulations. We operate with the objective of developing and facilitating seamless and sustainable business processes- refining, marketing, distribution and sales of products to everyday users.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Report To: MD / CEO
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating the company’s budget with the MD.
- Assessing and improving essential operational systems.
- Drafting processes and policies for daily business activities.
- Acts as company representatives to both local and foreign clients; markets and upsells to both new and existing clients.
- Plans, directs, supervises and controls the execution of all businesses, technical, fiscal and administrative functions.
- Assigns responsibility for executing project plans to key subordinates.
- Provides input to performance reviews and development plans for subordinates.
- Mobilizes company resources through liaison with support documents or subsidiaries to create project teams capable of completing effective, quality work.
- Establishes weekly meeting to review project status and formulate action items.
- Actively participates in recruiting and hiring of new talent to support desired growth.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the MD or Board Directors.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Demonstrate ability to manage teams.
- Proven ability or experience to perform in a leadership or management capacity.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Thorough knowledge of industry practices and regulations.
- Compliance with policies and procedures.
- Attention to details and time management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or any other related field.
- M.Sc / MBA in any technical or related field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience in related Technical/ Business field.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience in Project management.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience in Operations Management.
- Intermediate/ Expert knowledge of MS Office packages – MS Excel, Word and Power point.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.