BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Fosad Consulting – Our client, an indigenous Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company is looking to hire technically sound individuals for the position below in their Lagos, Warri and Offshore bases:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Warri / Field Location
Reporting Line: MD
Job Category: Full Time/Contract
- Manage field operational activities, including facilities and equipment maintenance, production operations and associated logistics support. Manage the day-to-day operations within the onshore and offshore environment and ensure the company’s oil production targets are achieved. Responsible for leading Production Operations and executing well intervention enhancement opportunities and programs in alignment with reservoir management and petroleum engineering expectations and practices, putting safe operations and operational reliability at the forefront and ensuring activities are delivered in cost efficient manner, consistent with functional company processes, policies, procedures and local regulations.
- Primary place of assignment shall be at the Company’s offshore location and the Warn Base Office where the maintenance team is located. May be asked to report for Strategy and Business Planning meetings in the Lagos office and or hold technical meetings with the subsurface and reservoir engineering team.
- Manage field operational activities, including facilities and equipment maintenance, production operations and associated logistics support.
- Develop and manage annual operational budget for the company.
- Draw up day-to-day operational timetable with achievable milestones for the onshore and offshore operation of the company.
- Manage the day-to-day operations within the onshore and offshore environment.
- Ensure the company’s oil production projection is made and met.
- Responsible for drawing up and execution of the company’s operational activities as approved by the board and management of the company with periodic reporting put in place.
- Responsible for identifying relevant training and retrainirtg of all operational employees within the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering or any other technical field.
- 10 years oilfield service experience with 3+ years in supervisory/leadership position. Previous experience working on and leading complex / high profile operations programs in the oil and gas industry.
- Possession of relevant work certifications.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the relevant position as the subject of their emails.