Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL)
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. (JLL) (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operational Risk Manager
Job ID: REQ174431
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- As a member of the Risk Management Team, the Risk and Compliance Lead is responsible for deploying, supporting and managing the implementation of the JLL : Client Risk Management strategy, as well as managing overall risk to JLL and the client across the client’s global portfolio for all service lines Goals (but not limited to): Implementation of the account compliance program, including all JLL and Client policies and procedures.
- Development & Implementation of specific compliance programs to align with the global account program · Education and understanding of the program by the regional JLL teams · Develop, document and support a comprehensive understanding of MSA, Local Agreements and establish a clear view of gaps, over-delivery and non-compliance to enable analysis and reporting · Develop, document and support the account Enterprise Risk Assessment programme, manage and maintain risk registers and oversee implementation of risk mitigation initiatives as required.
- Develop, document and support account Incident Escalation Programme to support client BCPs for region and oversee implementation of regular testing and reporting of compliance.
- Implement sampling program and conduct regular sampling activities in region as required · Support account in team liaising with client auditors (external / internal) and JLL auditors (internal / external).
- Resolution of delivery issues or improvements resulting from any findings / investigations with the affected managers/sites.
- Implementation of Risk management program with JLL and Client teams, including JLL IFM, Legal and Risk,.
- Oversight for implementation of Clients Minimum Service Requirements, contract governance, Information and Data Security Risk programs in conjunction with Operations / Sourcing teams · Measure and report status and progress of the program, including regular updates and auditing compliance.
- Promote a positive, proactive and business focused risk and compliance culture within the account, and with the client. Continual monitoring, assessment and reporting of account compliance/risk health with trending positive results, minimization of costly errors .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following but are not limited to as other duties may be assigned below:
- Incident Escalation development and implementation.
- Ensure routine testing and documentation is in place
- Understand Client MSA requirements, acting as the Single Point Of Contact within the region
- Lead development and implementation of monitoring and delivering the compliance process to the MSA, Statutory Requirements and Client Policies and Procedures (technology for this to be defined)within assigned area of responsibility .
- Ensure sampling / auditing at country and site level is completed per the agreed plans
- Monitor account risk and compliance performance utilizing the established account reporting, meetings and discussions, and other applicable information sources (may include development of routine and ad hoc reports on risk related matters)
- Implement and ensure compliance to the Anti-bribery and Anti-Corruption program within area of responsibility
- Meet regularly with the Client and Regional JLL key players assigned to your area of responsibility
- Participate in the resolution of high level risk events, including legal and insurance claims, investigations and reporting
- Report as necessary on changes in standards (internally and externally initiated) and on performance against standards.
- Manage and support special projects across the account as required.
- Liaise with clients/sub-contractors where impacting/affected by risk and compliance issues.
- Ensure Risk and Compliance training is delivered within area of responsibility.
- At least 5 years management experience within Risk Management, working with corporate clients
- Understanding of facilities management, projects, transactions processes and their systems.
- Practical working knowledge of up-to-date risk management processes. Experience advising senior management at policy level.
- Significant practical experience of problem solving issues in a dynamic/diverse environment.
- Experience investigating incidents, identification of root cause, and reporting objectively.
- Demonstration of effective problem solving
- Change management experience
- Ability to develop effective and easy to use processes.
What You Can Expect From Us
- We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
- Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online