Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operational Auditor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Conduct analytical reviews of business operations and systems in accordance with local, national and federal audit requirements and standards to ensure compliance with best practice.
- Applies standard audit tools and methodologies to perform routine internal audits (analytic reviews of business operations and processes) to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures, regulations and company policies.
- Gathers audit report data, updates statistic spreadsheets and creates related audit result charts for presentation to management.
- Assists in the preparation of audit reports, which record and summarise the audit observations in accordance with professional standard.
- Analyses and recommend changes to improve internal controls and enhance business efficiency–designs and performs tests of internal control.
- Establishes working relationships with company’s staff to ensure cooperation during audit processes.
- Plan an efficient and effective audit approach by defining objectives and scope, preparing audit programs to meet those objectives.
- Determine audit procedures to be used including sampling method and the use of Computer Aided Audit Techniques (CAAT).
- Attending & scheduling pre & post audit meetings and preparing the minutes.
- Process understanding – field planning – field work issue drafting – draft report – closing meeting minutes – finalizing audit reports.
- Conducting details audit work by performing substantive tests of details & test of controls.
- Draw and document sound conclusions in the working paper file based on the review of internal controls and details transaction testing.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Required Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy
- Result oriented
- Understanding of internal auditing standards.
- Ability to quickly develop a working knowledge of Function and business line software applications.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Good investigative and analytical skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, click on “Click Here to See Vacancies” and select “Operational Auditor” to apply accordingly.