LIFE Theological Seminary is a theological seminary located in Ikorodu Lagos state, formerly known as LIFE Bible College, first offered classes in a small garage on Herbert Macauley Street in Yaba, Lagos state in 1954/55. Classes were first held at the present campus in Ikorodu in 1958.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
Employment type: Full-time
- We are recruiting suitably qualified and registered Nurses to promote and restore patients’ health.
- Identify patients’ care requirements, focus on their needs and act on them
- Nurture a compassionate environment by providing psychological support
- Resolve or report on patients’ needs or problems
- Prepare patients for examinations and perform routine diagnostic checks (monitor pulse, blood pressure and temperature, provide drugs and injections etc.)
- Monitor and record patient’s condition and document provided care services
- Treat medical emergencies
- Administer workloads
- Follow care regulations and standards
- Work within and cooperate with a multidisciplinary team
Education / Requirements
- Proven nursing experience
- BSc or Diploma in Nursing
- 2 year in Healthcare & Nursing Experience
- Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Compassionate with good communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Must reside in Ikorodu and its Environs.
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.