BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Nigerian Army – This is to notify the general public that the list of admitted candidates has been released. The under listed successful candidates from the Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant Course 46/2020 Selection Board are to report for officer Cadet Training at the old site of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna on Sartuday 25 January, 2020.
Nigerian Army Sucessful Candidates for Short Service Combatant Course 46/2020
General Instructions to Candidates
1.) Successful candidates are to report at NDA (old site) with the following:
- Original credentials including online print out that bears their passport photograph.
- Four copies of 5 x 7 coloured photograph in suit and in full standing position without cap/hat.
- Two pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests/navy blue shorts (without stripes).
- Two pairs of pure white canvas/trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Two white bed sheets/pillow cases.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- A set of cutlery.
- Two pairs National dress or suit and casual wears.
- Serving military personnel are to come along with release letters and passes from their commanders/commanding officers.
2.) Successful candidates who fail to report on the stated date will forfeit their positions.
Note: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview.