IT Horizons Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
IT Horizons is asystem integrator ICT company with a clear focus in technology enabled solutions and professional services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network & Security Engineer
Key Responsibilities for this Role
- Configuration and installation various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS
- Provide support for Network and Security solutions
- Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades, and collaborating with network architects on network optimization
- Perform troubleshooting and support activities as part of projects and service delivery
- Configure network security devices per design agreed
- Participate in network and security assessments and analyze the company’s network structure
- Oversee and implement the policies to govern the company network environment and the systems that are connected to it.
- Find security gaps by performing routine audits of hardware and software entities on the network and closing those gaps.
- Apply operating system updated, patches and make configuration changes to tighten security.
- Protect the network from malicious entities such as hackers, viruses, and spyware.
Requirements for the Role
- BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Information Technology, or other related courses or numerate disciplines
- Minimum of CCNA in security
- CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional – Security) or Sophos Certified Architect additional advantage.
- Understanding of Cisco ISE is an advantage
- Good Knowledge of Firewall, routers, and switches
- Knowledge of DLP, anti-virus, and anti-malware
- Knowledge of Malware Analysis, Forensics, Evidence Analysis, Threat Hunting
- Minimum of 3 years proven hands-on experience with Security Solutions
- In-depth understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: [email protected] using the job role as the email subject.