BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
IPAS is a nonprofit organization dedicated to ending preventable deaths and disabilities from unsafe abortions. Through local, national and global partnerships, IPAS works to ensure women can obtain safe, respectful and comprehensive abortion care; including counseling and contraception to prevent unintended pregnancies.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Network Brand Ambassador
Reference No.: R422
Employment Type: Full Time
- Brings well-honed communications skills to share throughout the Ipas network.
- Works closely with the global Communications staff, as well as staff around the network to provide support to teams on how to showcase and represent the Ipas brand with specific audiences through a variety of mediums.
- Helps to identify programs, work and innovations around the network that should be shared externally to build support for Ipas.
- Contributes to the implementation of Ipas’s brand and communications strategy in support of Ipas’s strategic framework.
- Embraces and understands the Ipas brand, and how to contextualize and convey that through all communications efforts, materials and channels for key audiences.
- Works closely with country staff throughout the network to build communications capacity and brand ambassadorship, and to support where there are gaps.
- Works with the communications team to find and highlight stories and innovations from around the network that highlight Ipas’s impact and work with external audiences, and to best support teams in sharing their own stories and innovations for maximum results.
- Helps to translate technical content into shareable content for dissemination to diverse audiences, including donors and partners, and nontechnical audiences.
- Develops a strong working relationship with in-country staff.
- Liaises with Comms, Development and in-country staff to co-create appealing communications strategies, efforts, products, and interactions that increase donor and partner engagement at a local, national, or international level.
- Advises and supports creation of promotional materials, social media, news articles, web page content, and other communications products in a variety of media as needed to advance Ipas’s brand, impact, work, and relationships with partners.
- Provides critical thinking, project management, evaluation, and contextual guidance on new communications projects to ensure both brand democracy and brand adherence.
- Serves as communications liaison with other Ipas teams, and when appropriate, external partners and organizations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Communications, Journalism, or related field
- Nonprofit / Civil society communications track record
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences.
- 5 – 7 years of relevant communications experience
- Strong background with international NGOs
- Living / working outside the US.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online