Jamub Group is known for Swift Service delivery, continuous value creation, and product differentiation. We provide superlative services in construction, consultancy and training, equipment and material supply, infrastructure development, Oil and gas, Property, Curriculum, and program design, etc.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- We are looking to hire goal-oriented and self-motivated individual to fill the position of a mechanical engineer who will specialize in machines that produce power, including generators, combustion engines etc. who will work with mechanical devices to research, design and test products such as engines and machines, create Mechanical Design and develop technical drawings, 3D schematics.
- Proper use of mechanical devices to research
- Able to test mechanical products and make proper decisions when it comes topurchasing this product
- Develop process to improve mechanical devices
- Must possess to create and interpret mechanical designs
- Maintenance of all mechanical equipment’s
- Develop solutions when mechanical issues arise
- Carrying out all tasks that concerns the mechanical aspect of the organization
- Conduct Testing and Analysis. Creating, performing, and analyzing mechanical tests
- HND / Degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering or its equivalent.
- Must be duly certified by a professional regulatory body
- Having a proven work experience of over 5 years in a relative organization.
- Creative and inquisitive ready to create something new
- Strong mathematical and analytical ability
- Attention to details
- Strong work ethics and integrity
- Computer literate
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to:[email protected] using “Application for Position of a Mechanical Engineer” as the subject of the email.