Wazobia TV Media
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Wazobia TV and Wazobia Max TV are Nigeria’s First Pidgin English broadcasting television channels available on Wazobia Max TV (DSTV 259); Wazobia Max TV UHF 57 (Lagos, Abuja and Porthar-court); Wazobia TV (GOTV 98, Startimes 195, MYTV 179, and Free TV 744).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MCR Operator
- The Master Control Operator will be responsible for performing all on-air operations to include recording, downloading, uploading and editing of all on-air programming and commercial material Programs
- Responsible for transmitting TV programs, maintaining equipment, handling on-air broadcasts, controlling transmission volume, preventing interruptions, and recording programs
- Operate all control room equipment associated with typical live Programs.
- Monitor and maintain the quality, continuity and availability of multiple networks and distribution channels in a live and non-live environment.
- Monitors video/audio quality and signal availability using waveform monitors, meters and other test and monitoring equipment.
- Prepare and maintain Programs and associated database for air.
- Capture and encoding of content related to on-air schedules. Operate on-air branding for the news.
- Maintains program and break the continuity
- A good degree
- Professional and highly skilled
- Must have a minimum of 4 years work experience in this field
- Passionate about service
- Be experienced in broadcast television and network.
- Has the ability to work under pressure, work with deadlines and without close supervision.
- Able to work any scheduled time, including nights, weekends and holidays to support a 24×7 on-air broadcast.
Application Closing Date
2nd April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] Please indicate the job role in the subject of the email.