Lagos Business School (LBS)
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world-class business school that will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary responsibility of this to ensure that the School maintains the EMBA / MBA / MEMBA market flagship within the environment and positioned to compete for market share with Top tier.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
Includes but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and implement EMBA/MEMBA/MMBA/MBA marketing and recruitment strategy to attract quality candidates across diverse industry sectors, disciplines, and backgrounds.
- Plan and implement information sessions and open days; make presentations to relevant target markets for recruitment purposes within and outside Nigeria. Ensure regional and global coverage of marketing activities.
- Develop and implement an integrated marketing and strategic PR to strengthen the EMBA/MEMBA/MMBA/MBA as a premium brand.
- Deploy web strategies, paid searches, email campaigns, and innovative social media to increase recruitment success.
- Conduct research on the EMBA/MEMBA/MMBA/MBA market and present reports for management decisions. Monitor the activities of competitors including foreign Business School and align recruitment practices to trends.
- Plan and implement market cultivation strategies for sourcing of prospects from all channels – building admission pipeline.
- Act as the first point of contact and provide expert advice to applicants on recruitment and admission processes.
- Provide advice on the branding of EMBA/MEMBA/MMBA/MBA brochures, flyers, and other marketing communications materials. Provide information and news items on the website to enhance recruitment.
- Develop long-range organizational and promotional/marketing plans (print, electronic, and another medium) for programs and initiatives which support and promote the academic missions of the institution related to admissions.
- Provide leadership in positioning the LBS in the MBA admission marketplace to expand visibility to attract, select, enroll and retain a diverse student body.
- Develop annual targets and projections for MBA, MMBA, EMBA, and MEMBA recruitment activities for use in overall budget projections.
- Any other specific or ad-hoc duty to be assigned by the line manager from time to time.
- Minimum of MBA / M.sc from a recognized University
- An MBA from Lagos Business School (LBS) is preferred and will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years in sales and marketing position.
- Experience gained in service marketing and business development, Consulting, or project management will be an advantage.
- Planning and organizational skills and initiative
- Strong interpersonal/human relations skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Influencing and presentation skills
- Flexibility in work schedule
- High integrity, reliability and confidentiality
- Recruiting and public speaking skills
- Knowledge of project management
- Knowledge of tertiary education policies and procedures in Nigeria and globally
- Ability to prepare financial/budget reports
- Experience in sales or marketing
- Working knowledge of MS office
- Knowledge of channels development
- Knowledge of PR, branding, and integrated marketing
- Knowledge of enrollment planning, demographics, recruitment, marketing and admission terminology, policies, and procedures.
Application Closing Date
23rd April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online