Blu Atlantic Hotel
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Blu Atlantic Hotel – We are an Exclusive Business/Guest luxury facility with 44 rooms located within the serene environment of Lekki Phase 1, Lagos and our hotel is specifically designed to cater for the corporate markets with top quality accommodation, fine dining as well as state of the art outdoor bar.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- A marketing manager at Blu Atlantic Hotel is responsible for maximizing the hotel’s revenues. The manager accomplishes this by developing programs to increase occupancy and make profitable use of its accommodation and leisure facilities.
- The hotel marketing manager must maintain awareness of the factors that influence the hotel industry and gain a deep understanding of the needs and attitudes of a hotel’s customers.
- The marketing manager is also responsible for coordinating marketing and promotional activities to meet guests’ needs, working closely with other hotel staff to ensure guests are satisfied with the facilities and their time there.
Maximize Customer Awareness:
- As marketing manager, you must make it easy for customers to find out about Blu Atlantic Hotel. This is no small task when you consider all the options a traveler has, like hotels, motels, inns, B&Bs or peer-to-peer home shares.
- Our website should be appealing and include up-to-date guest information on hotel facilities and rates, travel and location with detailed information on meeting facilities for event organizers.
- Post hotel details on destination websites and online booking sites to increase reach to our target audience.
Build Customer Relationships:
- To build a stable revenue base and ensure high levels of repeat business, you need to develop strong customer relationships. A customer loyalty program that rewards customers who book regularly will benefit your hotel and your customers.
- Keep it simple so that customers know how to accumulate points and use them for rewards.
- Target the program at individual guests or at corporate customers who require regular meeting facilities or accommodation for large numbers of traveling staff or visiting customers.
Liaison with Staff and Managers:
- As marketing manager you will work closely with other members of the hotel management team to identify marketing priorities. Review future booking levels to plan dates for promotions to increase occupancy rates.
- Share the results of customer satisfaction surveys and customer reviews with the customer service team to enhance standards of customer care.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 0 – 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.