Redwire Marketing Consulting
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Redwire is a strategic marketing and brand design consultancy in Nigeria. We help clients learn more about their brands, customers, businesses and communications, and then maximize these assets to improve performance and increase profits. We know the science of marketing, but we know the art of it too and are highly skilled at fusing the two for our clients benefit. Please see www.redwire-group.com
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- As Marketing Intern, candidate will be responsible for providing assistance to the Marketing team.
- S/he will support the team with marketing strategies implementation, digital marketing solutions, marketing technology solutions and client service management while closely working with different team members to learn more about the company.
Specific functions include:
- Support the entire team with daily administrative tasks.
- Develop content for multiple platforms such as social media websites, email marketing, newspaper and videos.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarize with the organization’s mission and values to inspire ideas and content.
- Identify gaps in our content, recommend new topics and design marketing campaign ideas.
- Monitor and moderate all social media communities for daily insights, action, questions, comments and thought leadership opportunities using social media tools.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities
- Assist with deployment of technology solutions, email marketing solutions and management of the company’s website.
- Assist with planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with the team.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management system (CRM).
- Fulfil tasks set out by supervisors from several departments.
- Other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, PR, Journalism, or related field
- Minimum of 0-1 year of work experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms and monitoring tools; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a face-paced environment
- Youthful in age and ideas
- Strong communicator with an excellent presentation, design, delivery and public speaking skills.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.