IT Horizons Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
IT Horizons Limited is a system integrator ICT company with a clear focus on technology-enabled solutions and professional services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Communications Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- For our organization to achieve its goal, your role as Marketing Communications Specialist has a direct contribution to positioning and selling the organization’s brand and increase its visibility.
- The Marketing Communications Specialist creates and distributes content to promote the organization’s brand, products, and services. Act as a liaison between the organization, the public, and the media to ensure that the brand remains top of mind.
- We are looking to hire a dedicated Marketing Communications Specialist to join our team. The incumbent will support our internal and external communications strategy, create and disseminate publicity material, respond to inquiries from the public and media, and coordinate promotional events.
- To succeed as a communications officer, you should be able to think creatively, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop and implement the annual marketing, communications, and media strategy.
- Develop and execute annual marketing communications calendar, content, and storyline through all communication channels and materials for establishing coherent internal and external messaging and brand equity
- Collaborate with the sales team to execute an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Develops a successful PR program with proactive and responsive media relations activities, respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews
- Plan and implement direct marketing approaches including targeting, personalization of messages and measurability, data analysis, customer profiling and segmentation.
- Design and develop creative communication and marketing products – presentations and briefings.
- Create and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s products and services.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, and maintain a media database.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism or related field.
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years relevant experience in a communications role.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software (InDesign/Photoshop).
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their current Resume (CV) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.