Redwire Marketing Consulting
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Redwire Marketing Consulting is a strategic marketing and brand design consultancy in Nigeria. We help clients learn more about their brands, customers, businesses and communications, and then maximize these assets to improve performance and increase profits. We know the science of marketing, but we know the art of it too and are highly skilled at fusing the two for our clients benefit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Associate
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As Marketing Associate, candidate will be responsible for managing the art and science of marketing to solve clients marketing needs
- He / She will work with managers to oversee the implementation of marketing plans, including promotional materials, advertising opportunities, and client acquisition.
Specific Job Functions include:
- Create marketing proposals
- Oversee and develop marketing campaigns
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Write and proofread thought leadership marketing articles
- Create communications and operations plans for clients
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submits reports of performance
- Conduct research and analyze data to identify and define audiences
- Oversee the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts
- Perform promotional activities for clients
- Organize events and product exhibitions
- Create marketing reports and sales data
- Coordinate internal marketing
- Work with Digital Marketing Team on online marketing strategies
- Travel to meet clients and attends conferences, workshops, trade shows, industry events, and seminars
- Monitor competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, PR, or related field
- Excellent leadership skills
- 3+ years of Marketing experiencein a Consulting capacity
- Knowledge of Project Management and Client Relationship Management
- Experience or studies in marketing, public relations, mass communications, digital marketing or strategic consulting
- Strong communicator with an excellent presentation, design, delivery and public speaking skills
- Commercial awareness
- Problem solver
- Creative and Strategic Thinker
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse team
- Relating and networking skills
- Writing and reporting skills
- Passionate, dynamic and proactive
- Life-long learner, hungry for personal growth.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.