Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Regulatory Compliance
- To interface with the Telecom Regulator and other relevant Regulatory Authorities for the purpose of ensuring the continuity of its licensed endeavours and operations;
- To secure a regulatory framework that supports the business case;
- To manage risks and opportunities arising from the regulatory environment for the benefit of the company.
- Good degree in Law, Economics, Computer Science or Engineering.
- Masters in Business Administration or a higher degree in any of the above disciplines would be preferred additional qualification.
- 6years of varied experience in law, engineering, computer science or economics
- 4 years of relevant experience in Telecommunications field
- Sound understanding and knowledge of Regulatory compliance environment.
- Extensive knowledge of Nigerian telecom, business environment.
- Previous employment with Nigerian Communications Commission would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online