Airtel Africa Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Airtel Africa Limited is a pan-African telecommunications company with operations in 14 countries across Africa. Airtel Africa is driven by the vision of providing affordable and innovative mobile services to all and is supported in pursuing this vision by its largest shareholder, Bharti Airtel. Its product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless voice and data services and mobile commerce through ‘Airtel Money’. Airtel Africa had over 97 million customers across its operations at the end of December 2018.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Litigation & Dispute Management
Purpose of the Job
- Management of the tactical plan agreed for each case comprised in the Litigation Portfolio of the Company, coordinate engagement with law enforcement agencies and customers/business partners with a view to ensuring best possible outcomes in all Airtel litigation as well as reduce negative outcomes from engagements with Law Enforcement Agencies.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB);
- Call to the Nigerian Bar (BL); minimum
- Minimum of 7 years practice in a law firm
- Minimum 3 years experience in commercial setting
- Candidate must have up-to-date knowledge of: Nigerian Law & Case Law, Court Rules and Processes, Case Management/Risk Management & Dispute Resolution, People and Resources management, Management of Law Enforcement Agencies Etc.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online