BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Facilities (Shared Services)
Job Code: IRC4202
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Manage EMTS’s facilities including the maintenance of facilities, equipment and utilities
- Provide input in the development of policies and guidelines as it relates to facilities acquisition, maintenance and operation.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the team/ function’s activities.
- Continuously review the unit’s activities and ensure that systems, procedures and standards are upgraded to enhance their efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Identify required resources, personnel, funding to achieve the unit/ function’s strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationship with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Document EMTS’s short and long term infrastructure/facility requirements.
- Participate in the acquisition and/or leasing of facilities to meet the identified needs of the organisation.
- Provide input in the administration of facilities maintenance contracts/lease agreements.
- Assist to ensure the maintenance of equipment, utilities, office facilities and other property/real estate.
- Ensure that EMTS’s facility management practices align with defined health, safety and environment standards
- Facilitate regular facility status checks/ logs across the organization and ensure adequate and timely tracking, maintenance and provision of utilities.
- Liaise with procurement division for the procurement of diesel for the generators.
- Manage the storage of diesel and ensure adequate monitoring of stock level.
- Organise the monitoring and tracking of facility/utility/property status across the organisation.
- Coordinate office cleaning, gardening and other janitorial services by relevant vendors.
- Assist to manage relationship with service providers/ vendors (e.g. mechanics, etc.) to ensure adherence to service level agreements
- Administer periodic customer satisfaction surveys to identify service improvement areas across the organisation with regards to utility and environment
- Coordinate the tracking of global and local tested practices in facility management and integrate into the operations of the division.
- Implement the function’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the team/ function to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinate’s performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Property Management.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Property Management.
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Six (6) to eight (8) year post NYSC work experience, with experience in a supervisory role as an advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online