Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Loss Prevention & Security Administration Manager
Requisition ID: req29018
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
Team: Risk & Security
Job Grade: 8
About Your New Job
- The LPSAM will be responsible for delivering a Business Continuity Management for the business enterprise and other stakeholders in the country, effective communication, and smooth administrative flow of the Security Department with all its internal & external business partners.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Participates as independent business continuity professional in support of various other initiatives to achieve the risk management objectives of ERPM.
- Liaise across functions and with external stakeholders including other corporates, emergency services, service providers, and residential compound facilities management.
- Lead, facilitate and influence without direct authority over the people participating in the preparedness effort
- Reporting schedules to ensure plan owners can update and maintain their respective plans.
- Relationships with senior expat stakeholders
- Manage and maintain asset records.
- Build strong relationships across all functions and areas of the business
- Build and maintain good relationships with diverse external sources to optimize support
- Actively seek new ways to work with functions that give support to our daily activities.
What You Need to be Successful
Education / Knowledge / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant area such as Security, Risk, Business Continuity, Sciences or Information Technology, Operations Management and / or Logistics.
- Capacity to perform a wide variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is accepted.
Do You Have These Skills?:
- Keen learner, willing to embrace new ideas
- Strong team player, who ‘performs as one’
- Abundant attitude, able to exceed expectations
- Open, approachable, and helpful service mindset
- Practical with a strong problem-solving attitude
- High level of integrity, confidentiality & discretion
- Good written/oral communication
- Microsoft applications
- Good analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online