Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Carlcare Development, formerly known as Tecno Telecoms – established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Supervisor
- We are looking for an experienced Logistic Supervisor who will supervise and see to the arrangement of warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipment. Also, supervises the daily operations of staff within and outside region and give supports when necessary.
- Organize training for staffs in the warehouse for effective and efficient workforce
- Supervise the arrangement of warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipment.
- Supervise daily operations of staff within and outside region and give supports when needed.
- Help in the formulation of employee management regulations and resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Look out for the health and safety of workforce by ensuring all necessary aids, supports and training are put in place.
- Supervise the repair, maintenance and safety of courier fleets and equipment in the warehouse.
- Prepare weekly reports on the activities ranging from project timelines, corporate metrics and productivity measurements carried out in the warehouse.
- Help in the preparation of monthly/yearly budgets based on plans and strategy put in place for smooth running of the company.
- Work in line with the proposed budgets/cost, ensuring productivity and meeting targets as at when due.
- Plan and oversee a required shipments and stock availability to reduce shortages.
- Support simplification and standardization of processes to accelerate logistics and enhance efficiencies.
Candidate Qualifications and Experience
- Male candidates preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business Administration, Marketing or a similar discipline.
- Age: 25-40 years
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience in a similar role, with experience supervising a team.
- Ability to Troubleshoot, Hands-on operations supervision experience;
- Able to work under pressure in fast-paced and challenging working environments;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Should be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Great attention to detail and a result driven approach is a must
- Ability to manage multiple demands simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Advanced MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word) skills required
- Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Must be able to make sound and logical decisions
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.