BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Fosad Consulting – Our client, an indigenous Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company is looking to hire technically sound individuals for the position below in their Lagos, Warri and Offshore bases:
Job Title: Logistics Manager (Operations)
Location: Warri, Delta
Reporting Line: MD
Job Category: Full Time/Contract
- Oversee and coordinate all operational support services to the field operations, including loading and offloading of equipment on-board vessels and or drilling rig, from the base to offshore locations, Interface with Marine and Production personnel with Contractor’s operations, in order to ensure safe and reliable operations at all times.
- Manage inventories, marine vessels, support infrastructures and personnel at the Warri Base. Ensure good industrial relations with external work force.
- Manage Contract execution to ensure that offshore facilities requirements are met.
- Interface with key parties of the Contract and Company to ensure safe and smooth execution of the field operations.
- Oversee and support the field service engineers and the installation/maintenance crews to ensure proper execution of the Services.
- Lead investigations at both coastal and field locations associated with HSE incidents and accidents, and present results to the head office.
- Lead in any audit of the Contract and Contractor’s Facility at Coast or Field.
- Manage fleet to ensure vessels are maintained in an operable condition.
- Maintain and improve the Marine Safety Management System, Port Emergency Plan, Port waste management plan and other documentation in relation to the marine operation of the port.
- Liaise with all relevant government agencies, statutory bodies and emergency services.
- Primary point of contact on all activities with the Port Authorities and security services.
- Manage and coordinate crew change activities from the base/jetty.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree / HND in Supply Chain Management or any technical discipline.
- 10 years of Oil & Gas / Cargo logistics experience.
- Possession of relevant work certifications.
- Proficiency in occupational health, marine safety and environment.
- Candidate should have a solution driven approach and proven marine management skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the relevant position as the subject of their emails.