IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a fast-growing Microfinance Bank with designed fitting financial products to meet the diversified and dynamic economy of the micro sectors in Lagos state. The bank is managed by industry seasoned professionals with the aim to facilitate financial inclusion services, serve the Micro Small and Medium Scale industry (MSMSE) and empowered to grow and sustain the gross domestic product (GDP) of the fifth largest economy in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer (Public Sector (MDA)
Location: Allen, Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To market IBILE MFB’s products with the aim of meeting financial targets while ensuring that customers’ needs are met.
- To aggressively market and sell the Bank’s products
- Win new customers for the Bank
- Ensure the retention of existing customers
- Ensure the creation of Risk Assets for the Bank
- Deposit liability mobilization
- Drive the reactivation of dormant accounts
- Ensure the Bank’s projection and visibility amongst new and existing customers
- Facilitate and ensure set targets are met in line with marketing strategy
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational activities
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Team Lead
- HND or B.Sc in Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years and more relevant work experience as a Relationship Officer/SME Officer in a Microfinance Bank Setting.
N61,000 – 109,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
23rd April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume with the subject stated as “Loan Officer (Public Sector (MDA)” to [email protected]
Note: Only Loan Officers with experience in Lagos State loan application and processing are advised to apply.