CityCode Mortgage Bank Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
CityCode Mortgage Bank Limited is a duly registered Primary Mortgage Bank that has remained healthy since its inception in 1992. We are also an accredited Primary Mortgage Bank (PMB) for the National Housing Fund (NHF). We are set up for the purpose of providing mortgage loans and assisting customers in accessing the National Housing Fund Loan through the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Analyst
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyze all loan transaction and ensure adherence to all policies and procedures and evaluate all commercial loan operations and document all processes.
- Assist to reconcile all accounts and maintain accuracy of all information and ensure timely resolutions for all issues.
- Coordinate with customers and manage all communication with customers.
- Perform audit according to loan guidelines and prepare all reports.
- Analyze all bank risk and ensure compliance to all bank policies and procedures and collaborate with financial analyst to maintain accuracy in all approved loans.
- Collaborate with underwriting staff and analyze all documents as per all loan policies and perform audit on loan approval sheet for various documents.
- Evaluate all documents and assist in closing of all process and manage all loan portfolios and ensure accuracy of information.
- Manage all underwriting queries from all processors and loan officers and perform final checks prior approval.
- Ensure compliance to all l laws and prepare and submit all mortgage applications and evaluate all findings for all applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree with relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email