PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client is a private equity firm focused on investing and acquiring privately-owned companies in specific sectors within West Africa and/or the wider Sub-Saharan Africa region.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Liaison / Admin Manager
Reference Number: 130-PEO01119
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Effectively manage internal and external correspondences. Coordinate efforts and communication between different entities, government agencies as well as the general public.
- Ensure smooth running of the business on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure all regulatory approvals required for the smooth running of the business is secured and renewed on a periodic basis as required
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of the administrative functions /activities
- Develop, review and improve administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Manages vendor and supplier relations
- Manage all contracts to ensure the company’s interest is always protected
- Manage relationships and liaise with government agencies
- Develop and foster relationships with the community, stakeholders, and other entities
- Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the business and other entities
- Ensure office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Plan, schedule and promote office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions
- Prepare reports on activities and responsibilities as required
- Oversee special projects and track progress towards achieving company goals.
- Promptly respond to incidents and other events as necessary
- Minimum of 2:1 grade level in any social science degree from a recognised institution
- Member of relevant professional body is an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience
- Must have worked in a reputable organization
- Age: 30-40 years
- Added advantage: Experience in liaison with government agencies, contractors and suppliers;
- Ability to communicate fluently in Nigerian languages
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online