BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
AnyJob Limited, a subsidiary of Krim Global Limited (UK & Nigeria) is an online recruitment platform that helps non-graduates find the best fit jobs in Nigeria.
- Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices
- Create and manage both digital and hardcopy filing systems for all partners
- Deal with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face-to-face
- Complete procedures when visitors arrive and leave
- Prepare bills and take payments
- Take and pass on messages to visitors
- Deal with special requests from visitors
- Deal with complaints or problems
- Answer telephone calls and take messages or forward calls
- Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain event calendars
- Copy, file and maintain paper or electronic documents and records
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Must have a degree in law or has been called to bar.
- Should reside in Abuja.
- Should be a fast typer.
- Has good Verbal and Written Communication
- Have an overachieving Attitude
- Good work ethic
- Be friendly, professional, adaptable and patient
- Have good problem Solving Skills
- Good interpersonal Skills, telephone Skills and handle pressure
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.