Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledgedcommercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning Strategy Officer
Job Type: full-time
Specialization(s): Human Resources
- Increasingly there’s a need for innovation in the delivery of skills and knowledge to support organizational change, particularly in a rapidly changing external environment.
- Learning strategy officer therefore needs to be prepared to think creatively about learning and development interventions, through design, delivery and assessment, to develop a flexible strategy that meets business needs and is followed through into the organization’s policies by focusing on strategic business objectives.
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Matching corporate training to overall corporate objectives
- Conduct an internal stakeholder assessment to identify the various stakeholders and understand what they require from the learning and development strategy.
- Plan the necessary time, resources, and materials to support accomplishments of learning goals
- Build the management’s development objectives and enhancement into the learning and development strategy
- Ensure that expected impact on recruit and retention is spelt out in the learning and development strategy
- A minimum of 5 years cognate experience.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online