Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Job Title: Lead Network Administrator
Our client requires an IT Infrastructure Senior Specialist to work in the following:
- Diagnose and ascertain technology requirements; make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and systems
- Direct research and other analysis to support IT planning; direct research on potential technology solutions
- Develop business cases and undertake cost-benefit analyses to justify or support IT spending and initiatives.
- Oversee network planning, design and optimisation of existing infrastructure.
- Ensure performance standards for WAN, LAN Mast providers/vendors are met and adequate security is maintained across network infrastructures.
- Monitor overall network performance, analysis and review to ensure highly stable and predictable network.
- Ensure availability of links and network resources.
- Ensure network capacity management by leading the improvement of procedures and standards.
- Manage all aspects of the IT Department including the financial purchasing, budgeting, and budget review
- Manage the delivery or provision of a complete range of Information Technology Services covering networks, telecommunications, systems and devices, ERP etc
- Negotiate, administer and manage vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements with in conjunction with Procurement and other relevant business units.
- Implement IT projects and initiatives efficiently and effectively for best outcomes; approve and oversee projects and project portfolio.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
- First Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Masters advantageous.
At least 8 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in project management.
- Experience in IT and Business and systems Analysis and related disciplines;
- Experience in planning and managing Infrastructure based projects and services inclusive of demonstrated experience in Security solutions and technologies at or before deployment
- Strong experience working in a complex infrastructure environment
- Strong experience in infrastructure architecture, data centers, servers, Database, Backup, Storage, SAN Switch and networks
- Experience with emerging technology, such as cloud computing, desktop virtualization, Hadoop, Mongo DB and Unified communications
- Strong experience in network performance tuning, network design and implementation.
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- specifically IT infrastructure and Solution environment
- Strong LAN experience.
- Hands on experience at Enterprise Architecture level
- Knowledge of relevant policies and regulations.
- Functional Skills Development
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- Certified IS Security Practitioner (CISSP)
- COMTIA Adv. Security Practitioner (CASP)
- ITIL Foundation
- Secure Development
- Lead Implementer – Cyber Resilience
- Certified Governance Enterprise I
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementation
- ISO 27005 Risk management.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.