Airtel Africa Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Digital Services SME
Purpose of the Job
- The Digital Services SME will be responsible for maintaining and supporting all Digital Services applications, tools and utilities to support Airtel Nigeria IT Services.
- This is an expert role with the responsibility for maintaining close collaboration with HQ-IT Mobile and Web Appications Lead to ensure Airtel Nigeria is delivering business results expected on Digital Services domain.
- The Digital Services SME will be reporting to Business Systems Lead, Airtel Nigeria
Skills and Qualifications
- M.Sc / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Analysis or a related study.
- 5-7 years of work experience on Digital Services design and delivery.
- Experience in AI, Chatbots, Analytics.
- Certifications on Agile Methodology and ITIL is desirable.
- Experience working in multi-vendor managed service IT operating model.
- Experiencing in redesigning and simplifying the products, services and processes.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online